A Crazy Introduction

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
Hello Everybody!!

Please Note!
-I am very sorry if there are any grammar mistakes ( i am trying to improve)
-Also This post is really long xD

In this Thread i am gonna tell you more about myself and why i was gone for such a huge period of time and that I might be gone for another huge period of time (maybe). Well to start this thread off iIguess I should explain why I was gone for about 7 to 8 months, well here is the explanation... I was... wait wait! hold up! I can't really say it because it is really personal and it might come back this summer so if you don't see me on for months it is just because... of something personal. 

Well! Now that i got that out of the way i should tell you guys about myself and what i might start in the craftblock community! First off I've already started on NanoBlock and i might start Teamspeak soon. I've already finished my first project on the new map: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3327.html
Now i will tell you a bit about me and what my hobby is!
Well i am 12 year old crazy boy that like to play video games. My brother basically showed me what video games were and whenever i could, i would watch him play games like Legend of Zelda Majora's mask or some other game, but one day i saw him on the couch with his computer and when i went behind him there, i saw it! the game that inspired me to build create and thrive off the land given to you! The game was called Don't Starve... oh wait that's not right... oh it was called Minecraft! when ever he played minecraft I would watch (mainly because he only let me play once) but once I bought the game i was thrilled! the End and the Ender Dragon just came out and I played on single player until I honestly got bored of single player and moved on to multiplayer. I keep going from server to server only finding two that were amazing the first one shut down and the second one was CraftBlock! once I joined the server I was invited to TicTacTory's Town, only stayed there a week or tow and made a pretty big mistake of myself... making a town... at the time i thought of many things that i could do with the town and watch it grow and thrive! but i was not good builder, so the town looked horrible. After months of living in the town I learned how to build amazing structures like a gumball machine or a Japanese building. In the new map i do plan on making a new town, a better town than the last one, but that won't be till awhile. After a few more months i joined Sundale and it was announced that there was gonna be a map reset and then i was gone for months...
hmmm... i guess i didn't really talk about myself too much, but hey! i don't have much to talk about for myself!
Well i guess i am gonna end this introduction here, so i hope i'll be able to get back to the community and i hope to see you guys online :)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I remember meeting you in Twincity as just a Blockling. You were so kind and have stayed with us this whole time. Thanks for being so awesome, Kirby lover! :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
What's up, you Crazy Guy? :p I think I've met you before! :O Haha I've heard this story already. Tell us another one!

Have Fun & Be Excellent, Crazy! See you around! :)

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
What's up, you Crazy Guy? :p I think I've met you before! :O Haha I've heard this story already. Tell us another one!

Have Fun & Be Excellent, Crazy! See you around! :)
another story? hmmmm... I'll have to think of one, the problem is that my life is basically like any other 12 year old's life, I playing games, i talk with my friends, i get good grades at school, etc. so that's why i like to talk about my craftblock life. If i think of another story of my life i will edit it into the post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)