_SunDust_

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Here's a quick intro about myself.  Mainly for those who don't know me.

I'm a wife and mother of 4 growing children.  Blame them they taught me how to play.  
_MoonDust_  Female, 12 years plays now and then, loves watching movies
Spurf - male - hardly comes on taken to steam games
Ataahua_ Female, 16 might jump on once or twice a month. Likes pvp faction servers.
Slazez - male 17, taken with steam game dota.  Does not have a premium mc account.

My husband BigAl I have tried to teach him, he doesn't have the patience lol. If he were to play would just like to dig holes to underground in creative.

I will not live long enough on this earth to make every mistake to learn from it, so I try to learn from the mistakes others have made in the past.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
It's great to learn more about you sun, and it's super cool that you play with your family!

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa
I wish my family was like this. (mainly cause whenever I try to explain mc to my mom she doesn't pay attention.) I also REALLY want a laptop. lol. I'm glad you and your family have such a bonding experience such as minecraft. you are so lucky to have such a wonderful family and I hope to see them on more often. tell _MoonDust_ I said hi. I am her age and I hope that she can get on more so that we can have a mining trip together or something like that. (and I also LOVE watching movies) is she into the hunger games? sorry to be a stalker, I just think you and your family are AWESOME :D see u on craftblock!

Sinisa

Crafter
Mar 17, 2014
_SunDust_ said:
I will not live long enough on this earth to make every mistake to learn from it..
But you can certainly try. :)

oh, and pleased to meet you.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hm thats true but I would much rather try learn from the mistakes if others if I can :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
How shall I put it.

Moon has been demoted from a macbook pro laptop to an old dell laptop that shes tried to install minecraft but is left with a black screen. Too old.

The laptop she used blew up inside itself. Came from the battery. We thought heat mightve caused it as she was near the fire place, but I doubt it. The pad warped up and the laptop couldnt be properly closed. So she watches movies instead. Or out playing with her mates kickin ball and havin fun. She might jump on the big mac if her brother isnt on it. And I think she does when hes left to catch the school bus. By the time I get on I find Its moons account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)