__NoodAlicious__

Crafter
Nov 26, 2018
VIC
What is your Minecraft username?
__NoodAlicious__
What age bracket are you in?
18+
What is your current rank on Craftblock?
Yeoman
Have you been an ACTIVE member of the CraftBlock Community for a minimum of 2 months?
No I Haven't but soon hope to be
Why should you be selected to become a Moderator?
I believe I should be Selected to become a Moderator due to always wanting to help others. such as trying to help you guys out with Toxic players on the server and to be able to help any newcomers by helping them with getting started and with commands on the server.
From the day that i have joined this server I played ever day and have enjoyed it minute and hour of it and I hope I would be able to do that for other players
How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with CraftBlock?
Ever time that there had need a newcomer to the server I will always try and help them out to the best to my ability and I am always trying to make them feel welcome/
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgable do you believe you are with regard to CraftBlock rules and regulations?
What country are you from?
I am from Australia and live in Melbourne
What times throughout the week are you available to dedicate to Craftblock?
Any time Between 4pm to 12AM on week days and weekends 7AM to 12Am
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes
If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?
Around 5pm to 12AM AUS time
Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation?
First of I would try and Private Message them asking what they are doing and if they needed any help with anything.
but if they continue with the Griefing I would Message them age asking if they where able to stop with what they are doing to tell them that in to no on for what they are doing. To then hope they would stop, but if they still are going on with the Griefing i would teleport then to a different area hoping they won't do it again. but if it was to continue I would put then to jail or ban then for Griefing.
Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation?
I would Private Message the Player telling then that they have been warned already for it and muted before. but then I would maybe having a chat to then telling then that yes that it good that you survived it but but try and keep to low and not everyone needs to know. if this was to continue I would mute them from the chat once again but if it was multiple that it has happen then it would maybe lead to a ban.
Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat?
Due to all for them joining at the same to i would believe they are all together and where planing to do this so i would mute them from the chat and after getting unmuted if it was to continue i was ban them.
This is my Application for moderator

Thank you for taking the time on reading this.

If there are any other Staff Ranks I am happy to feel out the forms as well please just Email me at [email protected]

Kind Regards
Phillip

Urchnakie

Head Events Organizer
Staff member
CB Admin
Supporter
Crafter
Nov 10, 2017
I will have to reject the application due to the time spent on the server. You have a total of 12 days since you first joined. Please take more time to play and familiarize yourself with our servers before applying again.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Urchnakie
Craftblock Admin & Head Events Organizer

Screenshot_3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)