666 Posts! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Oh my god! I always knew you were evil! :p

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
CreativeNJ said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
He's not evil. He, like myself, just appreciates the Dark Arts sometimes. :p
Valk, he's evil, face facts!
How is he evil? Where's your evidence? -_Q
Look at his face.... Its all artificial.... and fishy...

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I know that this thread has been mostly joking, but I know that that's how shit gets started that can get out of control pretty easily. So before that happens, I want to clear things up. :)

The Devil is a fictional character, made up to scare children into being good. Evil, with a capital "E" is made up to make people feel better about themselves, like, "I'm a good person. I just did a bad thing. I can atone for my wrong-doings and start to feel better about myself now." or to shift blame, like, "That person that killed all of those people is Evil! They deserve eternal punishment!" Haha Even though some people would kill bad people. Killing is still killing. But sometimes there are necessary evil acts that can create the least harmful path to society as a whole. Like killing a baby serial killer, so that more lives can grow. Don't ask why the killer kills babies, for the analogy, he just does. Haha Worst case scenario.

The truth is, Evil doesn't really exist. People doing things that we consider evil. I usually judge acts as evil, rather than people. Like when Hitler went to brush his teeth before going to bed, he was evil, or doing anything evil. But we he signed the papers to send thousands of Jews to the certain death one day, he was doing evil. But, he was only doing what he believed his Christian god wanted to be done.

"With or without religion, good people can behave well, and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil — that takes religion." -Steven Weinberg

Ar77y isn't evil. I can vouch for that. I've never seen or heard of him doing anything evil. Everything that he has ever done, since I've known him, has been good & necessary things, for good reasons. Besides, he could kick Moldywarts ass any day. Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List