Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
So most of you may have noticed my inactivity lately on... Everything really. This is because lately I have found I have been over using mc and the Internet. So I have come to the descision (for now) to not play mc. It's he for me personally but it's something I need to do. I'll be on the forums and skype (mattx490) but no more servers. I may be back eventually but for Now I'm off.

Thanks to all the owners for making this awesome server!

Thanks to the amazing friends I have made like mono, omega, Sammy, mths, thags, Minnie and veryone else I may have left out. You guys jaw change my life and I love you guys.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Take care Max, you'll be missed.

I hope you'll be ready to come back soon!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
It feels like you will say my name everywhere ever since I asked Omega that question XD

Oh well, take care and I hope to see you on the servers soon :)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
They always come back, they always do. Cya soon Max!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
D: Mat, buddie, friend, amigo, amico, you will be missed by all. Hope to see you soon friend.. amigo.. no... ok..

Bubblesbobjoe

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere
Cya Mat. Although I don't think we know each other super well, you'll still be welcomed by me once you come back. If this is your decision and is truly good for you, then go ahead, do it. But don't ruin your life by not having this be any good for you and this only making your life boring. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Just like there is a time for work and for rest, there is also a time for enjoyment.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Matx490 said:
That is a good point bub an I did think about that but for now it is better. I won't be bored and I do think that this is best for now :)
Aw! You'll be missed I bet! But first, have we met yet? I'm sure we have but have we like talked? lol. I don't really remember you that much. Remember your name. BTW. I'm ArcticLodge :). I would like to meet and talk with you when/if you come back!

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You know I did it intentionally. <3

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Aw Max... you cant stay away forever, Max. You will come back, Max. We will bring you back, Max. We will miss you Max.

Max.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Cya soon Max, when you feel like you can come back, we'll see you then, until next time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)