1.7 FAQS & Questions - Discuss

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
So let's bring everyone up to speed on what's going on. This post will be a work in progress for what' will be happening when the map reset happens, which should be here by next week.

Feel free to reply, discuss, speak your mind, or give feedback.

The Bans
Because of the forum data wipe, it's going to be hard to track why was a player banned, if they were to make a ban appeal now. Because of this, I think it would be best to reset the current bans.

• 90% of banned players will probably never come back. I'm 99.8% percent sure of this.
  • We have a much better system to finding griefers now. A plugin that hooks into CoreProtect and alerts us if someone is breaking something that's not theres, we also have a now 100% stable block-logging database. No more losing data. From the new map to a year later, we'll know if someone griefs something.
  • Our moderators are the best trained! :)
Now this ban reset doesn't mean everyone will be unbanned, we do have some blacklisted players.

(NOTE FOR UPCOMING RESET THREAD: 926 players has been banned)

[Please edit this list if there is anyone else we should blacklist]

• TaylorSarge/Taysarge - for griefing and abusing.
  • Darkmikem
  • Scopa (Forget other parts of name)
  • Flavorflaves
Those players are not welcome back.

Moving Structures
The plan is to bring the current map up after a week or two of the new map, make sure everything is protected. Select the one build they want to bring over, //replace chest,dispenser,furnace 0 (Wipe all storage blocks) and place in the build where the player requests at. Players request builds on the forums in a new sub-forum. 

Moderators
I haven't talked to Ar7 and Avox about this yet, as it just came to mind but we did just lose two moderators before the data wipe. I think if we want to be fast-paced about this and we want to grow our community as fast as possible, (Which we do need too) then we'll need to skip the Suggest A Moderator app and handpick two, or at-least one more mod to help us out. 

Kitty & Sunny, you both has been working pretty damn hard - you two are the best moderators we've had, and you both are well dedicated to the server. Including Rat as well. It would be nice to load some of that work when it comes to at-least one more moderator.. It's been easy now because the server hardly gets to 30 players, but if the map reset works out, and I start advertising, we will hit that full server for a few weeks and then it'll go back down to 30 players, but that's 30 players on constantly. It's going to be A LOT of work.

[Suggestions] Omega as a Trial and Hannah as an Ambassador, again. Tell me what you think of those suggestions.

That's all I have for now, I' will edit this post soon for more information so check back ~

Also, feel free to post your feedback and suggestions :)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Does the ban list wipe consist of all servers or just Craftblock?

Also, I'll agree to Hannah's Ambassador rank. As for Omega, I'm not too sure about it. Guess it's my trust issues getting to me.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
Does the ban list wipe consist of all servers or just Craftblock?

Also, I'll agree to Hannah's Ambassador rank. As for Omega, I'm not too sure about it. Guess it's my trust issues getting to me.
Just craftblock's.

Avoxsas and I both agree that Omega hasn't shown any issues with us. He's been pretty cool. 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
I guess that it's the fact that he's been hanging out with Fugaz on his server that makes me nervous. Idk lol
You can't blame him for wanting to visit his friends server. He stilll comes on here and hasn't caused any problems.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I was just wondering if snipeit should be global banned?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
I know, I haven't blamed him for anything....
I know, I'm just saying But it looks like it isn't going to happen anyways, as I asked Omega in a PM how would he like if he was a moderator, but he said he only has 20 minutes per day on the computer.

mths said:
I'm sorry, bad memory here. What did he do again?

Can I ask you guys something, Is it wrong to blacklist a player for taking back his donation? It feels like (Currently forgot his username, ill find out soon) just stole the work we've done when he did that. 

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I just remember he was really annoying and he used /back when he was killed in SG he then hitted me a few times. That's some stuff I kicked/temp banned him for. Other staff members did the same so it started to become a pile of bans which made him perma banned.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
kawohi said:
JagSwag2014 said:
I know, I'm just saying But it looks like it isn't going to happen anyways, as I asked Omega in a PM how would he like if he was a moderator, but he said he only has 20 minutes per day on the computer.

mths said:

Can I ask you guys something, Is it wrong to blacklist a player for taking back his donation? It feels like (Currently forgot his username, ill find out soon) just stole the work we've done when he did that. 
Are you referring to tkeckler09?

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
kawohi said:
JagSwag2014 said:

mths said:

Nope, snipeit

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
kawohi said:
JagSwag2014 said:

mths said:

Yes, for the takeback. I feel like he stoled from us by doing that. I believe it deserves a blacklist.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Oh it wasn't me he asked XP

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Snipet last ban was for trolling spuddy a blocklings or builder. Spuddy was building he castle happily merry snippet came on, seemed bored and started building where spuddy was building, he was calling grief grief in the chat( spuddy). I went to spuddy to see what's going on- I was builder rank at the time. Saw snipet building a pink wool roof or something with pink wool... In my mind - I saw snipet as a donator, that he was just joking with spuddy and intended to remove it later. Spuddy didn't see it that way I eft the area - another donator came on, snipet had placed some diamond blocks near spuds building, spuddy mined the blocks as payment for snippets rolling. Then. Snipet called grief and told the other donator spuddy griefed his diamond block. Near this point they, or snipet started spawning things that killed spuddy. I can't remember what I said, but snipet said art knows him( snipet) and would take his word over spuddy s. I disagreed with him. Next thing I see him banned for abuse. That's what I had last experienced with snipet

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
Snipet last ban was for trolling spuddy a blocklings or builder. Spuddy was building he castle happily merry snippet came on, seemed bored and started building where spuddy was building, he was calling grief grief in the chat( spuddy). I went to spuddy to see what's going on- I was builder rank at the time.   Saw snipet building a pink wool roof or something with pink wool... In my mind - I saw snipet as a donator, that he was just joking with spuddy and intended to remove it later.  Spuddy didn't see it that way I eft the area - another donator came on, snipet had placed some diamond blocks near spuds building, spuddy mined the blocks as payment for snippets rolling.  Then. Snipet called grief and told the other donator spuddy griefed his diamond block.  Near this point they, or snipet started spawning things that killed spuddy.  I can't remember what I said, but snipet said art knows him( snipet) and would take his word over spuddy s.   I disagreed with him.  Next thing I see him banned for abuse.  That's what I had last experienced with snipet
I had some people that didn't like that I temp banned him for a day just because he was annoying and didn't do as I said. He joined teamspeak a few weeks ago and I just sat there silent while snipe and sayolo wa talking. I don't like him and I have never liked him. I think he should be banned. But that's what I think.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
So you guys do think he should stay banned? (Along with mths vote as yes)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hehe update: snipet was unbanned. Hes builder, comes on sometimes but seems to be behaving himself as he said he would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)