Although it was posted in the incorrect area, this bi-weekly theme is Disney. Remember your childhood memories of watching Phineas and Ferb, The Sweet Life of Zach and Cody, Mickey Mouse, and more? Bring those memories to life in this bi-weekly competition!
- This theme is a very different theme than what has been seen in the past. This theme literally brings your inner child out. You have many different ideas to choose from, whether it even be one of the Disney Princess' Castles.
- If stuck, pixel art is also welcome.
- Get Started: Start by logging into CraftBlock and doing /wbc in chat.You'll be transferred to the Build Competition server. Afterwards, be sure to enter /spawn.
- Find a plot you can build on.
- We don't protect our plots to make this easier for the players. In-case a build does get griefed, we have anti-griefing tools in place.
- You have two weeks, until September 11th to submit your build.
- Submit Your Build: When finished, submit the build by clicking on the top banner of this thread, or clicking here: http://craftblock.me/forum/weekly-build-submissions/. Make sure...
Page 4 of 53
Comments: 4 Views: 366Continue reading»
Created by Ileel
- Aug 22, 2017
That is right fellow CraftBlockians! Starting Monday, August 28th, CraftBlocks Bi-Weekly Build Competition will be returning! Please refer to the "Suggest Weekly Build Theme" thread to suggest the upcoming theme! Thank you for taking time to read this, and I am looking forward to everyone's suggestion!
http://craftblock.co/threads/suggest-weekly-build-themes-here.12777/Comments: 3 Views: 354Continue reading»
Created by DryBones_38
Ello everyone! This is your random opossum here! Welcome to Issue #68 of the weekly! Lets begin!
- Aug 21, 2017
CraftBlock WeeklyIssue #68
Remember the events @kaokia and I do a lot o3o So far we have Anime Night, Story time, and a karaoke event. I will host a Hide and seek event in the near future so don't worry!
Comments: 5 Views: 568Continue reading»
Created by misskoa
- Aug 13, 2017
Woot! My second official plugin is here!
MochaMessages is a custom plugin where a player with permissions can set join/quit messages. It does cost tokens to set one and there are limits when setting when depending on the rank you are.
- Settler+ can set Join/Quit messages, up to 55 characters.
- Elite+ can set up messages with color. DemiGod+ can set-up messages with up to 125 characters.
- You can hover over the Join/Quit message to see who the message belongs too.
- Moderators can "enable" or "disable" players messages if it's abused.
- Admins can give away "Change Points" during events and such that gives you free sets.
- /mocha to view cost. Depends on your rank.
- Set a Join/Quit message:
- Get Join/Quit message:
- View Free Change Points:
- [Mod] Enable/Disable player MochaMessage's:
- [Admin] Add/Remove Change Points:
- True Friends: Allow a player to set another's (with permissions) Join/Quit message if the player has the tokens to do so.
- Found one? post here and let me know!
------------------------------- Changelog (Version: 0.4) -------------------------------
Comments: 21 Views: 922Continue reading»
- [08/19/2017] v0.4
- Now makes sure you...
Created by DryBones_38
Ello everyone! This is your random opossum here! Welcome to Issue #67 of the weekly! Lets begin!
- Aug 14, 2017
CraftBlock WeeklyIssue #67
We are going to have more story time later on this week!!! Come on with us and hear everyone's stories!!!
I heard that some of you went to anime night that was hosted by @kaokia . Awesome! We love hosting these events!!! We will have another anime night coming up!!!
Player of the Week: @Gamer_GirlSub
...Comments: 5 Views: 412Continue reading»
Page 4 of 53