Custom Markup & Styles
Hi! This is just a wiki for us staff to use to help us create threads and wiki pages!
StyleBox (top)A StyleBox is a set of rows which allows you to float content left and right. Great for galleries and content that has pictures. Here's an example:
Example(top)This is a right column box.This is the left column.This is the left column.This is the right column.This is the right column. Left has a video!
Markup(top)This is a right column box.This is the left column.This is the left column.This is the right column.
- The "extra" class on the "stylebox" element" gives the odd set of rows a background color.
- "boxgroup" class is required for each row.
- The image requires "colboximg" class, if the image is too big, add "-full" to the class. "colboximg-full".
- For video, which is only tested with an YouTube embed, just paste the embed and modify the "width" value to "100%".
- Make sure the content is switched to HTML.
Xomee likes this.
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM