Ranks and Commands Wiki
Welcome to our Ranks Wiki, where we detail all of our ranks and the corresponding permissions and perks that each rank gets!Our rank system for normal players (excluding staff ranks) has two components: "Survival Ranks", where players build and explore in survival mode with permissions and commands to aid them, and the other component is "Advanced Ranks", where you'll have Creative Mode or /fly, as well as a bunch of other useful perks and exclusive access to some plugins!
Ready to climb the ladder? Keep reading on for more information!
These ranks are obtained by being a dedicated player on CraftBlock. By meeting specific requirements, filling out applications on the forums, and developing friendships within the community, you can easily obtain these ranks.#1 - DwellerThe default rank upon joining the server!
Click here to view the commands Dweller can perform.This looks like a lot of commands, and it is! XD These are the basic commands that everyone has on the server as all ranks inherit these commands from Dweller. As of now, Dweller can:
- set their first home
- create a town
- use heal and disposal signs
- hold up to 3 jobs at once
#2 - SettlerFirst achievable rank. Rank up by building a house and asking an Ambassador or Moderator to come look at it!
- /help - Lists all available commands for your rank.
- /rules - Lists CraftBlock's rules.
- /spawn - Teleports you to spawn.
- /sethome [home name] - Sets a home where you are standing.
- /home [home name] - Teleports to a specified home.
- /homes - (note the "s" in "homes") Shows a list of all the homes you have set.
- /delhome [home name] - Deletes a specified home.
- /servershop - Warps you to the spawn shop.
- /wiki - Gives you a link to the CraftBlock Wiki.
- /towny - Shows commands for the Towny plugin.
- /jobs browse - Shows a list of available jobs.
- /jobs join [jobname] - Join a job from the list of available jobs.
- /lwc - Shows commands for the LWC protection plugin.
- /lock - Allows you to lock unclaimed chests.
- /unlock - Allows you to unlock chests you have locked.
- /cmodify - Allows you to setup group chest permissions.
- /mcmmo help - Shows help for the MCMMO plugin.
- /bal - Shows your current balance.
- /pay [username] [amount (#)] - Says a specified player a given amount of your balance.
- /time - Shows the current game time.
- /player [username] - Shows a specified player's information, including what town they're in, when they joined, etc.
- /seen [username] - Checks when a player was last online.
- /afk - Lets people know you're AFK (Away From Keyboard).
- /list - Shows you a list of all online players.
- /mail read - Shows you your server mail; the mail system allows you to send a message to a player when they're offline so they can see it when they return.
- /mail send [username] [message] - Send mail to a specified player.
- /mail clear - Empties your mailbox.
- /tpa [username] - Requests to teleport to another player.
- /tpahere [username] - Requests that another player teleports to you.
- /tpaccept - Accepts a teleport request from another player.
- /tpdeny - Denies a teleport request from another player.
- /msg [username] [message] - Sends a private message to another player.
- /r [message] - Quickly replies to a private message that has been sent to you.
- /me - Used to talk in the third person (ex. "Chiplover2 stubbed her toe").
- /vote - Gives you a link to our page with voting links on it; vote to earn rewards like /fly turned on, money, swag, etc.
- /buy - Gives you access to BuyCraft in-game to contribute to the server or purchase a supporter rank.
- /ranks - Gives you a link to the Ranks and Commands wiki.
- /website - Gives you a link to the CraftBlock forums.
- /recipe - Shows you the crafting recipe for the item you're currently holding in your hand.
- /hdb - Opens a menu of custom heads to buy, wear, build, or share!
- /auction - Lets you auction and bid on items.
- /kit - Allows you to unlock the items available in the Dweller kit.
- /ignore - Allows you to block a player's messages in chat.
- /tgui - Allows you to access the towny GUI.
Click here to reveal Settler's home requirements.In order to get your house approved by an Ambassador or Moderator, it needs:
- a bed
- a furnace
- a crafting table
- a roof
Click here to view the commands Settler can perform.The ability to set up to 5 homes. Access to all the Dweller rank commands plus:
- The ability to place water and lava.
- /back - Teleports a player to their previous location.
- /trails - Affixes the Heart, Angry, or Magic particle trail to your character.
- /hat - Ability to set blocks and items as a hat to wear on a player's head.
- /carshop - opens a menu to buy and use cars in-game.
- /wv sun - Start vote to change the weather to sunny.
- /wv yes/no> - Take part in votes to change the weather.#3 - ColonistColonist is the second Survival rank, and is the first rank that requires an application on the forums to obtain.
Click here to view the commands Colonist can perform.The ability to set up to 10 homes. Access to all the Settler rank commands plus:
- Access to the /kit Colonist kit.
- Use of the free feller plugin with an iron and stone axe.
- /getpos - Allows players to get the coordinates of their current position.
- /compass - Shows the direction the player is heading in.
- /trainshop - Opens a menu to buy and use trains in-game.
- /dis - Has access to the Zombie, Cow and Rabbit disguises.
- /emotes - Has access to the Smiles emoji.#4 - MerchantMerchant is the third rank within the Survival ladder, and also requires a forums application.
Click here to view the commands Merchant can perform.The ability to set up to 15 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
- The ability to create [Disposal] signs.
- Use of the free feller plugin with a golden axe.
- /raftshop - Opens a menu to buy and use rafts in-game.
- /dis - Has access to all previous disguises plus Chicken, Pig, Sheep, Zombie_Villager, and Spider disguises.#5 - PioneerPioneer is the fourth rank that you can apply for on the Survival ladder.
Click here to view the commands Pioneer can perform.The ability to set up to 20 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
- Access to the /kit Pioneer kit.
- The ability to use the SilkSpawner plugin.
- The ability to create [Heal] signs.
- Use of tree feller plugin with a diamond axe.
- /suicide - Allows a player to kill themself.
- /workbench - Use of a crafting table on the go.
- /parachuteshop - Opens a menu to buy and use parachutes in-game.
- /emotes - Has access to all previous emotes plus the Cool emoji.
- /trails - Has acces to all previous trails plus the Fun, Cloud, Magic, Ender, and Green trails.#6 - ApprenticeApprentice is the fifth rank that is obtainable in Survival via an application on the forums.
Click here to view the commands Apprentice can perform.The ability to set up to 25 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
- /tankshop - Opens a menu to buy and use tanks in-game.
- /enderchest - Use of a enderchest on the go.
- dis - Has acces to all previous disguises plus Endermite, Horse, Snowman, Ocelot, Witch, and Pig_Zombie.#7 - ArtisanArtisan is the sixth rank you can apply for in Survival.
Click here to view the commands Artisan can perform.The ability to set up to 30 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
- Access to the /kit Artisan kit.
- Use of color codes on signs.
- /submarineshop - Opens a menu to buy a use submarines in-game.
- /ascend - Go up one level.
- /descend - Go down one level.
- /near - See what players are around you.
- /jump - Just to the location of your crosshair.
- /seen - See when players were last on.
- /emotes - Has access to all previous emotes plus the Wink emoji.
- /trails - Has acces to all previous trails plus the Flame, White, Note, and Snow trails.#8 - BaronBaron is the seventh and final Survival rank that requires an application on the forums.
Click here to view the commands Baron can perform.The ability to set up to 35 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
- Access to the /kit Baron kit.
- /helicoptershop - Opens a menu to buy and use helicopters in-game
- /planeshop - Opens a menu to buy and use planes in-game
- /broomshop - Opens a menu to buy and use brooms in-game
- /fly - The ability to toggle fly on and off.
- /ptime - Set the time of day for only you.
- /thru - The ability to pass through a wall.
- /dis - Has acces to all previous disguises plus Villager, Iron_Golem, Mule, Skeleton, Wither_Skeleton, and Cave_Spider.
- /trails - Has acces to all previous trails plus the Water, Lava, Crit, Smoke, Spell, and Enchant trails.
- /emotes - Has access to all previous emotes plus the Surprised and Rage emojies.
Advanced ranks are earned through maintaining activity on the server and having proven oneself to be deserving of said rank. Often, these ranks are given as rewards to long-standing members that have put months (or years!) of their precious time into making Craftblock what it is today.#1 - AmbassadorObtained by Applying!
Click here to view the comands Ambassador can perform.The ability to set up to 40 homes. Access to all survival rank permissions. Access to the Ambassador area on the Forums. Ability to use Color Codes in the in-game chat.
- /fly - Allows you to fly.
- /co I - Ability to inspect a grief.
- /co L - More complex Core Protect lookup command.
- /a message - Access to the admin chat in-game.
- /kick playername - Kick players in-game.
- /thru - Teleport through walls.
- /ci - Clear your inventory.
- /tempmute - Temporarily mute a player.
- /pex promote - Promote Dwellers to Settler.#2 - Forge DesignerForge Designer is rewarded to those who have impressive building skills that can be used for the Server.
Click here to view the commands Forge Designer can perform.Access to Designer commands. Access to World Edit. Access to Voxel Sniper.#1 - DesignerDesigner is rewarded to those who have impressive building skills.
Click here to view the commands Designer can perform.Ability to set up to 40 homes. Access to the Architect World. All of Elite Permissions.
- /warp - Ability to use Admin set warps.#3 - ArchitectRewarded to those who have spectaculary building skills.
Click here to view the commands Architect can perform.Ability to set unlimited homes. All of Royal commands. Access to the Architect World. Access to Voxel Sniper. Increased World Edit commands.
- /i item - Give yourself an item.
- /tp playername - Teleport to a player.
Staff ranks are earned through maintaining activity on the server, and showing leadership.#1 - Trial ModObtained by showing Leadership and Responsibility.
Click here to view the commands Trial Mod can perform.Ability to set up to 30 homes. Ability to see vanished players. Access to the staff area on the forums. Notified when valuable blocks are broken. Access to Ambassador Permissions plus:
- /bal playername - Sees the balance of another player
- /tp playername - Teleport to a player.
- /tempban playername - Temporarily ban a player.
- /vanish - Hide your player from view.
- /god - Toggle God mode.
- /lwc admin - View admin commands for LWC
- /gamemode - Change your gamemode.#2 - ModeratorObtained by passing your Trial Mod inspection.
Click here to view the commands Moderator can perform.Ability to set unlimited homes. Trial Mod plus commands. Ability to add/remove items in a players inventory. Access to full Mod features on the forums.
- /ban playername - Ban a player.
- /banip ip/playername - Ban a player and their IP address.
- /unban playername - Unban a player.
- /unban IP - Unban a players IP address.
- /mute playername - Mute a player.
- /jail - View jail commands.
- /tppos (x)(y)(z) - Teleport to certain coordinates.
- /warps - Shows all available wars.
- /warp warpname - Warps to a specific warp point.
- /speed - Set your fly or walk speed.
- /broadcast - Broadcast a message to the server.#3 - S. ModObtained by showing dedication to the Moderation team.
Click here to view the commands Super Moderator can perform.Ability to set unlimited homes. Moderator Commands. All Architect Commands. All WorldEdit commands. Access to some WorldGuard commands. Ability to change the weather.#4 - AdminHand Picked by the owner.
Click here to view the commands Administrator can perform.All permissions. Access to the servers console.#6 - OwnerOwns the Server.
Click here to view the commands Owner can perform.Every command possible.#1 - ChampChamp is the rank you purchase to support the server and not get too many perks that may ruin your survival experince.
Click here to view the commands Champ can perform.Ability to set up to 30 homes. Ability to join the server when it is full. Ability to use colour codes in chat. All of Artisan commands.
- /bal playername - See other players current balance.#2 - SpartanSpartan gives you those small little extras to enhance your survival experince.
Click here to view the commands Spartan can perform.Ability to set up to 40 homes. Includes all Champ commands.
- /fly - Allows the user to Fly.
- /god - Allows the user to toggle God Mode.
- /heal - Heal yourself.
- /feed - Feed yourself.
- /dis - Use of all Baron disguises, plus Boat, Squid, Fireball, Fishing_Hook, Silverfish, Slime, and Egg.#3 - EliteWhen you want to completely change the way you play on CraftBlock, and want to start building even more awesome things, Elite is for you.
Click here to view the commands Elite can perform.Ability to set up to 40 homes. Includes all Spartan commands.
- /gamemode - Allows you to change your gamemode.
- /speed - Allows you to change your walking or flight speed.
- /dis - Use of all Spartan disguises plus Minecart, Minecart_Furnace, Minecart_Hopper, Minecart_TnT, Minecart_Chest.#4 - RoyalYou've done built as much as you can, you've tired out every thing we've thrown at you, are you ready for more? Try Royal.
Click here to view the commands Royal can perform.Ability to set unlimited homes. Ability to use magic chat. All of Elite commands. Limited WorldEdit commands.
- /disguise player name - Disguise as a player.
- /more - Duplicate an item in your hand.#5 - DemiGodWas once a joke rank, made out to be serious because a few special players loved CraftBlock a little bit too much. Are you crazy enough to go this level of insanity? If you do, we'll love for you it! ❤
Click here to view the commands DemiGod can perform.Highest supporter rank on every Server. Custom Prefix, Name, and Custom Colors. Custom Teamspeak Group, and Room. Custom Forum Username color. Unlimited Voxel Sniper and World Edit.
- Loading...Woofbucks likes this.XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM