Ranks and Commands Wiki - Historical
Applied By Mattman096: May 30, 2017 at 7:52 AM
Welcome to our Ranks Wiki, where we detail all of our ranks and the corresponding permissions and perks that each rank gets!Our rank system for normal players (excluding staff ranks) has two components: "Survival Ranks", where players build and explore in survival mode with permissions and commands to aid them, and the other component is "Advanced Ranks", where you'll have Creative Mode or /fly, as well as a bunch of other useful perks and exclusive access to some plugins!
Ready to climb the ladder? Keep reading on for more information![sfont2]Survival Ranks[/sfont2]
These ranks are obtained by being a dedicated player on CraftBlock. By meeting specific requirements, filling out applications on the forums, and developing friendships within the community, you can easily obtain these ranks.
Click here to view the commands Dweller can perform.This looks like a lot of commands, and it is! XD These are the basic commands that everyone has on the server as all ranks inherit these commands from Dweller. As of now, Dweller can:
- set their first home
- create a town
- use heal and disposal signs
- hold up to 3 jobs at once
- /help - Lists all available commands for your rank.
- /rules - Lists CraftBlock's rules.
- /spawn - Teleports you to spawn.
- /sethome [home name] - Sets a home where you are standing.
- /home [home name] - Teleports to a specified home.
- /homes - (note the "s" in "homes") Shows a list of all the homes you have set.
- /delhome [home name] - Deletes a specified home.
- /servershop - Warps you to the spawn shop.
- /wiki - Gives you a link to the CraftBlock Wiki.
- /towny - Shows commands for the Towny plugin.
- /jobs browse - Shows a list of available jobs.
- /jobs join [jobname] - Join a job from the list of available jobs.
- /lwc - Shows commands for the LWC protection plugin.
- /lock - Allows you to lock unclaimed chests.
- /unlock - Allows you to unlock chests you have locked.
- /cmodify - Allows you to setup group chest permissions.
- /mcmmo help - Shows help for the MCMMO plugin.
- /bal - Shows your current balance.
- /pay [username] [amount (#)] - Says a specified player a given amount of your balance.
- /time - Shows the current game time.
- /player [username] - Shows a specified player's information, including what town they're in, when they joined, etc.
- /seen [username] - Checks when a player was last online.
- /afk - Lets people know you're AFK (Away From Keyboard).
- /list - Shows you a list of all online players.
- /mail read - Shows you your server mail; the mail system allows you to send a message to a player when they're offline so they can see it when they return.
- /mail send [username] [message] - Send mail to a specified player.
- /mail clear - Empties your mailbox.
- /tpa [username] - Requests to teleport to another player.
- /tpahere [username] - Requests that another player teleports to you.
- /tpaccept - Accepts a teleport request from another player.
- /tpdeny - Denies a teleport request from another player.
- /msg [username] [message] - Sends a private message to another player.
- /r [message] - Quickly replies to a private message that has been sent to you.
- /me - Used to talk in the third person (ex. "Chiplover2 stubbed her toe").
- /vote - Gives you a link to our page with voting links on it; vote to earn rewards like /fly turned on, money, swag, etc.
- /buy - Gives you access to BuyCraft in-game to contribute to the server or purchase a supporter rank.
- /ranks - Gives you a link to the Ranks and Commands wiki.
- /website - Gives you a link to the CraftBlock forums.
- /recipe - Shows you the crafting recipe for the item you're currently holding in your hand.
- /hdb - Opens a menu of custom heads to buy, wear, build, or share!
- /auction - Lets you auction and bid on items.
- /kit - Allows you to unlock the items available in the Dweller kit.
- /ignore - Allows you to block a player's messages in chat.
- /tgui - Allows you to access the towny GUI.
Click here to reveal Settler's home requirements.In order to get your house approved by an Ambassador or Moderator, it needs:
- a bed
- a furnace
- a crafting table
- a roof
Click here to view the commands Settler can perform.The ability to set up to 5 homes. Access to all the Dweller rank commands plus:
Click here to view the commands Colonist can perform.The ability to set up to 10 homes. Access to all the Settler rank commands plus:
Click here to view the commands Merchant can perform.The ability to set up to 15 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Click here to view the commands Pioneer can perform.The ability to set up to 20 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Click here to view the commands Apprentice can perform.The ability to set up to 25 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Click here to view the commands Artisan can perform.The ability to set up to 30 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Click here to view the commands Baron can perform.The ability to set up to 35 homes. Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Advanced ranks are earned through maintaining activity on the server and having proven oneself to be deserving of said rank. Often, these ranks are given as rewards to long-standing members that have put months (or years!) of their precious time into making Craftblock what it is today.