1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Issue #52

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by Chiplover2, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    CraftBlock Weekly
    Issue #52
    Hello everyone, and welcome to this week's edition of the CraftBlock Weekly! Not much has happened this week, but for the sake of being on a regular schedule and delivering content to you guys in the promised intervals (hence "weekly"), I figured I'd write up a quick summary of the week for everyone to absorb with their eyeballs. Anyway, kick back with a bag of chips and enjoy!

Weekly Digest
    This certainly isn't the best news, but it's important to keep you guys updated as to what's going on inside. For a moment we had an ImageToMap plugin installed, which lets you import images into maps that can be shown in item frames, but it took up a lot of space on the server, so we decided to remove it. It would have been a cool decoration, but unfortunately, it takes up a lot of space both world-wise and entity-wise. Sorry guys. :/

Eberglades
    Now that we've got our weekly fix of depression out of the way, let's get onto some more promising server information updates. Speaking of promise, @iessjca is working on Eberglades, a town that will succeed New Sheoth on the new server! I don't know how many people this applies to, but seeing as New Sheoth was popular, I only saw it fitting to let everyone know. :3 Good luck, Jess!

Rapture
    Since we're on the subject of towns, I'd also like to mention that @Moranna has been working hard on Rapture, another town that will be available to you guys when the new server gets released! She's been working on some hidden areas for town officials, as well as some other top secret things. Look forward to those, folks!

/CCoC
    This past week, @NintendoFrosty has added something very useful that we should have had in place a long time ago: a command that takes you to our Contributor's Code of Conduct! Just type /ccoc in chat and a link should pop up that takes you to the page on our forums for this important rule. If anyone has any questions about the Contributor's Creedo, channel your inner Ambassador and direct them to that command!

Ranks and Commands Wiki
    As stated last week, I've been asked by @misskoa to write up some pages for our unloved Wiki page that no one uses. Well, with the help of Koa and @EbeeGirl, we've come up with the beginning of a sick-looking Ranks and Commands page for you all! Be sure to check that out when you get the chance. c:

Honorable Mentions
    Promotions:
    @zimbape1 - Colonist
    @MaCAran0 - Colonist
    @meremoo - Colonist
    @BioFan90 - Merchant
    @MumboJumbo0 - Merchant
    @5Jango5 - Apprentice

Supporters:
    @Myziie - $2.00
    @MoonLitGoddess - $11.96​

Weekly Tidbit: 3D Printing
    Not sure if I've shown on the server this before, but I have a 3D printer in my house! Yesterday, I took the liberty of printing out a creeper (whose head turns around) and a block of TNT. They're best buds~!
    [​IMG]

Quote of the Week: @Spawn
    I didn't notice this until this week, but I warn all your vegetarians out there. Even the plants are made with meat these days.
    [​IMG]

Closing and Thank You
    I know this week was a bit short, but like every healthy period, its best to stay regular. Please kill me. I'm sorry I've not-written so many up until this point, so I'm gonna be taking more initiative and writing every week like I'm supposed to again. Anyway, I wish you all a very happy Easter, and I hope you stay tuned for next week's issue of the CraftBlock Weekly! Stay Crispy, everyone! :chip

...Wait, Easter?
    Crap, I forgot it was Easter! I don't have anything particularly Easter-ey planned for you guys, so I apologize. :c
    [​IMG]

2. zom999_playz

zom999_playz Your friendly neighbourhood Trial-M.o.d

Projects:
    Albums:
    Nice Creeper and Tnt! :D

Chiplover2 likes this.
  3. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner

Projects:
  4. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner

Projects:
    Forgot to add this one as well!
    [​IMG]

5. zom999_playz

zom999_playz Your friendly neighbourhood Trial-M.o.d

Projects:
    Albums:
    Best Easter prank ever... :D

DeltaBeetle and EbeeGirl like this.
  6. CBDragon1

CBDragon1 Useful Idiot
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Nice weekly chip

DeltaBeetle and Chiplover2 like this.
  7. Woofbucks

Woofbucks Professional Squirrel Rider
    CB Mod

Projects:
    Albums:
    Another great weekly, Chip! :) Keep up the good work! :chip

DeltaBeetle and Chiplover2 like this.
  8. KraftDamus

KraftDamus Member
    Crafter

Projects:
    Game of thrones! Fav show

9. sweetcornandpeas

Designer

Doctor Who for me :3

CBDragon1 and KraftDamus like this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)