1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Issue #51

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by Chiplover2, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    CraftBlock Weekly
    Issue #51

Hello everyone, and welcome to this postponed issue of the CraftBlock Weekly! I'd like to apologize for the unannounced absence of the Weekly. If I wasn't going to write anything, I should have made a post about it, so that much is my fault. If you'd like to know what happened to me, the first week was too uneventful to write about anything, the second week I was in Tennessee, and this past week Koa told me to write up some wiki documentation. With all that in mind, we have plenty of content we need to cover from the last three weeks, so let's get right into it!

Weekly Digest

• Like I said above, Koa's put me to the task of writing up some wiki documentation. It's taken me a little while to get started, but now that I have things figured out, you should start to see CraftBlock's Wiki information start to trickle into our forum wiki section soon!
    • Our Admin team has been working very hard on the new server, and @asacavanagh tells me that it should be open very soon! Everything should be ready within the next two weeks or so. That's subject to change, as we want to be thorough as we can possibly be with this update, but that due date is looking good, considering our progress. Get excited, folks! ^_^

The State of Nano
    As it stands, Nano is currently up and running! Ghost is no longer Owner of Nano, since he abruptly ran off to go do other things with his life, so no one is in charge at the moment, but @asacanavagh has taken it upon himself to get Nano running again so people can play on it. Plugin information since December has been lost, unfortunately, but other than that, everything should be just like it was before. It's been a long time for me, so maybe I'll hop on Nano sometime soon.~

New Owner: @EbeeGirl!
    Speaking of server owners, we have a brand new addition to the Owner position on Main! Joining misskoa and NintendoFrosty, @EbeeGirl has earned this honorable position with her hard work and dedication! Thank you so much for all you've done up until this point, Ebee, and we look forward to you being an overlo- I mean, an Owner of Main! :chip
    [​IMG]
    New Discord Stuff
    Since we're chilling on Discord now (if we can pick a main chat platform and keep it for ten whole seconds), we've added a cool new feature to the chat. You can now talk with people in-game through Discord! This might be a good alternative for MineChat, since the Discord app for mobile is a lot more clean than most of the Minecraft chat apps I've seen on mobile. Other than that, it's also a good way to talk to people without having to log onto the server, which is nice every once in a while. Hooray for providing you guys with options! If you'd like to see this for yourself, consider joining our Discord channel!

Keep Chat Friendly!
    Sometimes it's easy to forget the rules after playing for a while. This is even more relevant to this topic, since everyone has their own ideas about how much they can swear. Thankfully, Koa has defined for us what the language level of the server should be. It sounds silly that we have to have an announcement about a rule for the server XD, but a reminder about these sorts of things is always healthy.

Anyway, to sum up what @misskoa said in her post, you should be swear-free most of the time, except for the occasional swear every once in a while. Cursing in your conversation is alright as long as you keep it under control, but swearing at someone is never allowed. Just keep this stuff in mind (aka be a decent person, which isn't hard) and you should be good to go!

Honorable Mentions
    I think this is the first Weekly ever where someone will be in two promotions categories in one issue. Funky, huh? :p I apologize for holding off on all these congratulations, so please be sure to give everyone here a ton of love for all they've done! Thanks, guys! <3

Supporters:
    @Aira4 - $2.99
    @Myziie - $4.00
    @IceCreamMunchie - $27.00
    @Thorgamer_ - $15.50
    @RichieRoo - $100.00
    (Wow, thank you! :chip)

Promotions:
    @LukeyJoe7 - Colonist
    @MyNamesMolly - Colonist
    @Wigs4Pigs - Colonist
    @loreroar - Colonist
    @sowbizcube82002 - Colonist
    @IPotatoAimI - Colonist
    @II_Shorty_II - Colonist
    @MumboJumbo0 - Colonist
    @Miner1995 - Colonist
    @xXCor3yXx - Pioneer
    @Thorgamer_ - Merchant
    @IPotatoAimI - Merchant
    @II_Shorty_II - Merchant
    @KittenCrafts - Merchant
    @morris2017 - Merchant
    @sowbizcube82002 - Merchant
    @5Jango5 - Pioneer
    @coal_dust - Pioneer
    @justjamie22 - Ambassador
    @DryBones_38 - Mod
    @Deathology - Mod
    @EbeeGirl - Owner!

Weekly Tidbit: Spawn is Nice
    I feel like spawn is so big that people don't really take the time to appreciate all the little ins and outs of it, so here's a nice little screenshot from somewhere within the spawn building. You should try exploring it yourself sometime. Getting lost and exploring can be fun. :3

[​IMG]

Quote of the Week: @MissGrace
    I log on in need of some quote material, and I left being mildly concerned. Please take a good, long nap, Grace. ;u;...

[​IMG]

Closing and Thank You
    As I said earlier, I'd like to apologize for not posting a Weekly in a while, as well as thank you all for your patience. This Weekly is a bit long, so I hope you were able to stick through the whole thing and read through this long recap of the past three weeks. Thank you so much for reading, because I feel like I put a good effort into this one. :3 Anyway, I hope you all have a good day, and Stay Crispy everyone! :chip

2. EbeeGirl

EbeeGirl The Banner Queen
    Owner

Projects:
    [​IMG]

JustSam98, Cbhusker and Chiplover2 like this.
  3. asacavanagh

asacavanagh Breaker and Fixer of the things!
    Consultant to CB

Projects:
    Albums:
    Where in spawn is this bit? Your texture pack makes it look so different XD

4. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Uh... I think the "Harbor" or something? I think it started with an H...

5. asacavanagh

asacavanagh Breaker and Fixer of the things!
    Consultant to CB

Projects:
    Albums:
    Matt told me it was the railway station

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)