1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Issue #50 (Yay!)

Discussion in 'CraftBlock Weekly' started by Chiplover2, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Chiplover2

Chiplover2 Deadbeat o3o
    Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    [​IMG]
    CraftBlock Weekly
    Issue #50

Hello everyone! I'm proud to present CraftBlock's 50th issue this week! The Weekly has seen well-written days, sloppily-written days, and multiple written-by-other-people days. I'd like to thank every single person who has supported my writing all this time, or who has helped keep the Weekly alive by writing it in my absence. Thank you, dear readers, for tuning in every week and getting your weekly summary of the news through this newsletter.

I've been a little out-of-sorts lately, but this milestone and all the work behind it makes me feel motivated to keep writing Weeklys for as long as I can. Again, thank you so much to everyone involved in making this happen, especially the readers. Without you guys, there'd be no point in writing this.

Since I have you lovely readers reading this right now, let's get to this week's happenings!

Weekly Digest
    Haven't seen this in a while. Thankfully, we have some juicy insider information for you all this week, so here you go!
    • @misskoa has been working on redesigning the warps at spawn. The warps area will be a lot less cluttered, so look forward to it!
    • We've been toying with the idea of having a separate resource world for gathering materials from the world in which you build in. This would help reduce griefing, and would make me feel less guilty about chopping down whole forests of trees. XD Let's see what we can do with this idea.
    • We've made a Frankenstein's Monster-like plugin fusion of Residence and Towny! Take a gander for yourself right here!

Organizing the Forums
    As mentioned in this post that I made, I've shuffled around our forums a bit to help keep things organized! I'll be sifting through our forums, making sure the grammar is alright in all our forum titles, but what I've already done is probably the largest of the changes you'll see in a while. I know these sorts of things are nitpicky, but it's the little things that add up to presenting our professionalism and pride in this server. Viva Forums!

Donkey Kong!
    I've already mentioned it before in this post, but I'll say it again. :3

I've successfully added a flash version of Donkey King to the forums! I had no clue it was going to be this true to the original game, but except for the menus, most everything else is the same as the ol' NES home console release. I hope you all enjoy! ^_^

I hope this help breathe some life into our Forum Arcade section. If you'd like to see any more games, please comment below and I'll see what I can do! These games are yours to play, so I want you all to play the games you want. c:
    [​IMG]

Ghost's Situation and Nano
    I sorta touched on this last week, but I'll mention it again in case people missed it the first time.

@GhostedEmbers has been the victim of a car accident recently, so he's been resting up. He fell down the stairs recently, though, so he's gonna be healing for a bit more time before he can come back. But when he comes back, he promises to work extra hard on Nano!

Please don't hound on him about all this. Let the man take his time. Healing takes time. ;w; Get well soon, Ghost!

As for Nano's progress, it won't be completely stunted in Ghost's absence. @Violetlily, @Darth_erez1234 and myself are all willing to help get Nano up and running! I've been busy working on Nano's documentation, while Vio has been setting up the technical stuff and Erez has been working on making spawn look d0pe. Wish us luck!

Honorable Mentions

Promotions
    @Darkhorse18909 - Colonist
    @PawlerBear - Apprentice
    @BlackSpiderS - Ambassador
    @Deathology - TrialMod
    @DryBones_38 - Mod
    @iessjca - Mod
    Supporters
    @alvaroH3 - $20.00​

Weekly Tidbit: My First Weekly
    Thought I'd take a quick trip down memory lane, since it's the 50th issue. Look how disgusting this is! It's got youthful charm, though. I smell the promise of a great newsletter when I read it. :3 The CraftBlock Wiki sure has come a long way. <3

Quote of the Week: @Galaxy_Austin
    Thanks man. </3
    [​IMG]

Closing and Thank You
    Did you know that a year is 52 weeks long? We're almost there! We've probably long past that mark, though, because a few weeks have been missed here and there XD. I'll come up with some sort of Weekly Birthday thing sometime soon if you guys would like that. :3

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading the CraftBlock Weekly for fifty weeks! Let's get to a hundred, everyone! :D Thank you all, and Stay Crispy everyone! :chip:chip:chip

#1 Chiplover2, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Bluey and NintendoFrosty like this.
  2. Galaxy_Austin

Galaxy_Austin Member
    Supporter Crafter

I love you chippy. <3

the2875 and DeltaBeetle like this.
  3. CBDragon1

CBDragon1 Useful Idiot
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Awesome Weekly Chip

4. Galaxy_Capt

Galaxy_Capt oH sNaP iT'S a CAPt!!!1!!!!!!1! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Supporter

Projects:
    GG @Chiplover2 ,The Cratblock Weekly j just advanced to level 50!

5. CBDragon1

CBDragon1 Useful Idiot
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Weekly learnt Giga Impact

6. Woofbucks

Woofbucks Professional Squirrel Rider
    CB Mod

Projects:
    Albums:
    Good job on the new weekly, Chip! Thank you for all that you do and bringing us the news of the server and more! :chip
    :leftbuddy::rightbuddy:

Chiplover2 likes this.
  7. GhostedEmbers

GhostedEmbers I think I broke it. I really did break it huh,HAH!
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Thankyous Chippy for the kind words, I'll get well soon ASAP #WillMakeNanoGreatAgain(Soon!)

EbeeGirl and Chiplover2 like this.
  8. the2875

the2875 Adjusted Bulk Award Credit Per Dollar Value
    CB Mod

Projects:
    Awesome Weekly, yet Again ;) U da best Chip!

9. Zpe

Zpe Member
    Supporter

You're not dumb Chip. You are amazing and fun :D :nyan:

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)