1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Build Competition #7: Vote for your Winner!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Build Competition' started by NintendoFrosty, Apr 29, 2017.

?

Who should be the winner?

Poll closed Apr 30, 2017.
  1. BlackishVelvet

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. morris2017

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MythicalWoof

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 5Jango5

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. Shadow_Night0

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  6. xxCaptain621xx

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. TheTreeGod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NintendoFrosty

NintendoFrosty The Frosty Musician
    Owner CB Admin

Projects:

Build Competition #7: Nature Submissions!​

BlackishVelvet's Tree Heart!

[​IMG]

Submission: So This is a basically a tree that is formed like a heart as branches, and as you notice there is a fire between the heart so it means burning love. I chose this design since i can show the beauty of nature and how can it be interpreted. I had a great time building this.. (P.S. I used Shaders) Check out their post here for more!

Morris2017's Giant Tree!

[​IMG]

Submission: A giant tree with under the ground a place where there will be info about the tree and how the tree gets his water, I also built a visitor area to look. Check out their post here for more!

MythicalWoof's Jungle!

[​IMG]

Submission: A Jungle Themed build for the Nature theme. Ponds filled with lilypads and trees. There is vines, coconuts, and trees. Many trees. We also have a nice little terraformed structure of some sorts. Check out their post here for more!

5Jango5's Tardigrade!

[​IMG]

Submission: This is Terrance. He's a Tardigrade, a very very small animal, about the size of a pin head, that is almost indestructible. They can survive without food for 10 years, they can survive being frozen in ice and re-thawed indefinitely, they can survive anywhere on Earth and even the extreme conditions of space. Check out their post here for more!

Shadow_Night0's Treehouse and Caverns!

[​IMG]

Submission: Just some caverns and a treehouse!
    Check out their post here for more!

xxCaptain621xx's Forest!

[​IMG]

Submission: A... forest...?
    Check out their post here for more!

TheTreeGod's Art!

[​IMG]

Submission: Firstly, when analyzing a piece of art I like to initially consider three things before delving too far into the a piece. 1. What draws you eye to the piece? 2. What,if any, emotional response does the piece accumulate? 3. How desperate is the artist and how much work is he willing to put into a stupid joke? In this piece the two elements that quickly draw you eye are the insignificant tree sapling and the sign declaring a bold statement. The sign draws more of literal purpose and the sapling metaphorical, but we'll get into that later. Secondly, while the piece does not gander much of an immediate emotional response, once you look over it more closely and understand the implications of the message the author is hiding in the painting; the painting is overwhelmingly dark yet hopeful.
    Check out their post here for much more!

2. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    Supporter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Lol if I'd have done this I'd have made custom trees :p

sweetcornandpeas likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)