1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Build Competition #11: Vote for your Winner!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Build Competition' started by NintendoFrosty, Jul 24, 2017.

?

Who should be the winner of this competition?

1. zom999_playz

2. GhostlyScythe

3. Pigninja2003

4. CreationDreams

5. Galaxy_Capt

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NintendoFrosty

NintendoFrosty The Frosty Musician
    Owner CB Admin

Projects:

Build Competition #11: Culture Submissions!​

Zom999's Brazilian Favela!

[​IMG]

Submission: A Brazilian Favela, deep in the heart of poverty, there is always room for celebration, and a flowerpot! Behold the lights!

And no one can afford to buy a McDonalds... (not my build :D)
    Check out their post here for more!

GhostlyScythe's Blissful Serenity!

[​IMG]

Submission: Not used to posting builds.. But this is my attempt at culture, Went with Japanese culture as it intrigues me the most. I tried to add a variety of their culture into the build without over doing it. Temple at the top would be where they do their praying to the deity, where they would throw a "saisen" coin into an offering box, then ring the bell bow twice, clap twice then keeping their hands together they would express quiet thoughts before bowing one last time.
    The gates being a barrier of which tells the person they are crossing into sacred land.
    Then i added Japanese style lights and the awesome blossom trees that i wish i had over here ;-;
    To the side i added a shinto shrine, that would hold a statue for safe keeping.
    With a small pond, sand and rock garden.

I hope you enjoy ^_^
    Check out their post here for more!

Pigninja2003's GameBoy!

[​IMG]

Submission: A GameBoy advanced playing Pokemon. The text box says Magikarp used splash... Check out their post here for more!

CreationDream's Internet Culture Build!

[​IMG]

Submission: For this week's competition, I went with the theme, "Internet Culture". For a brief summary, I built a society based off some aspects of the internet (Info, Music, Comedy/Memes & Gaming) as well as a few popular websites/apps (YouTube, DeviantArt, Skype, & Google). The building in the center is a sort of "monorail system" (the monorails being the colored glass). It also includes a "park", streetlamps, and pathways, and an "internet provider", if you will. I don't know if I could ever take enough screenshots of my build to show all the detail I put in, so I highly encourage you to look at it in-game for yourself :D Check out their post here for more!

Galaxy_Capt's Reichstag Building!

[​IMG]

Submission: Capitol Building o' Germany. Check out their post here for more!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 19)

1. NintendoFrosty
  2. GhostlyScythe
  3. Galaxy_Capt
  4. WolfiePai
  5. Hughesplace
  6. ShepleyChrist
  7. CreationDreams
  8. CBDragon1
  9. DeltaBeetle
  10. misskoa
  11. zom999_playz
  12. Cbhusker