1. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Bi-Weekly Competition #12: Disney!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Build Competition' started by Ileel, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Ileel

Ileel Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
    CB Admin Supporter

Bi-Weekly Theme #12: "Disney"

Although it was posted in the incorrect area, this bi-weekly theme is Disney. Remember your childhood memories of watching Phineas and Ferb, The Sweet Life of Zach and Cody, Mickey Mouse, and more? Bring those memories to life in this bi-weekly competition!
    Ideas & Inspiration.

Get Started

• Get Started: Start by logging into CraftBlock and doing /wbc in chat.You'll be transferred to the Build Competition server. Afterwards, be sure to enter /spawn.
    • Find a plot you can build on.
    • We don't protect our plots to make this easier for the players. In-case a build does get griefed, we have anti-griefing tools in place.
    • You have two weeks, until September 11th to submit your build.
    • Submit Your Build: When finished, submit the build by clicking on the top banner of this thread, or clicking here: http://craftblock.me/forum/weekly-build-submissions/. Make sure to read the sticky thread for the template.
    • Suggest themes! http://craftblock.me/threads/suggest-weekly-build-themes-here.12777/
    Winner of Competition #11- "Culture"

Congratulations to CreationDreams! Their combination of the different "cultures" of the internet was just outstanding. Check out the build here!

Final Thoughts

I apologize for the extremely long wait on this one CraftBlockians. Now that the Bi-Weekly Build Competition is back up and running, you can expect it to come, bi-weekly instead of once a month! :)

Thank you everyone for your participation, and I am excited to see what you all can come up with!​

DeltaBeetle and sweetcornandpeas like this.
  2. sweetcornandpeas

Crafter

WBC :D Disney! :D

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  3. 8andPlayz

8andPlayz Approachable (Or not, depending)
    Crafter

good luck for WBC everyone!

DeltaBeetle likes this.
  4. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Haha, just seen the start of some awesome builds when I came on, this is gonna be a close one :p Gl to everyone!

5. furymeow

furymeow New Member
    Crafter

plot location 2646 -789.
    build is from narnia with inspirations from world of warcraft.
    but its based apon the frost queen in narnia. *now a blood queen* who demands the world to be infested with scourge so she can claim the world for herself.

i call the flying fortess the city of the damned.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)