CraftBlock Server Rules
If you see someone breaking any of the below rules, please report them to a staff member or write a complaint on the forum
No griefing: Griefing is placing or breaking blocks to deliberately deface someone's build or to steal materials.
You should only place/break blocks if:
- You own the build.
- You have permission from the build's owner.
- You are building in agreement with friends.
- It is part of the natural terrain.
You are not allowed to raid for materials.
You are not allowed to grief as a joke.
You are not allowed to grief in revenge.
Any griefs which you find must be reported either to an online staff member or on the forums. Please do not attempt to fix griefs yourself, as it removes valuable evidence for ban reports.
No cheating: This covers everything from hack clients to exploiting glitches.
You are not allowed:
- Hacked clients.
- Griefing clients.
- X-ray mods/texture packs.
- Glitch/bug exploits - all glitches/bugs should be reported on the forum. If you are found to be concealing a glitch/bug, you may be banned.
- Item duplicating.
- AFK pools. The server kicks inactive people to clear space and save resources. Don't be selfish.
No spamming: This includes:
- Repeatedly saying the same thing.
- Repeatedly using /me to talk instead of using normal chat.
- Long unnecessary sentences of random/repeating letters.
- Abuse of /afk.
- Deliberately killing yourself repeatedly.
- Repeatedly spamming a command which sends a message to other players, e.g. /tpahere, /tpa.
No advertising: CraftBlock works hard to invite players via server websites and promotions. We do not like it when other people try to steal our players.
- Giving out server IP addresses of similar servers to players on CraftBlock, e.g. giving the IP to another survival building server.
- Spamming chat with IP addresses.
- PMing IPs to random players.
- Mailing IPs to random players.
- Repeatedly talking about similar servers so as to encourage others to try them.
- Repeatedly talking about your own servers so as to encourage others to try them.
This includes offering players OP/Mod/creative etc. if they join your server.
- Inviting players to a realm or any other chat software in order to spread IPs there.
- Jail Break servers.
- Other mini game-type servers.
- Well-known servers that are not similar to CraftBlock, e.g. servers owned and spoken of by famous YouTubers.
No trolling: Trolling isn't funny, nor is it kind. It can create an unpleasant atmosphere and often results in escalating arguments.
- Do not trap people by building around them.
- Do not throw potions at people to impair their ability to play in some way, e.g. blinding, poison, weakness, harming etc.
- If a player asks to you leave their build, do it.
Respect your fellow CraftBlockians.
Be respectful: Respect can go a long way. We expect you to show respect to all your fellow players. This means:
- No Drama - Arguing with players, or staff, debating on sensitive topics, expressing opinions that can cause arguments or insults, etc, should only be discussed on the forums. We have a debates and a complaints forum for a reason.
- Only cuss in moderation. If someone asks you to stop, STOP.
- Do not direct a cuss at any other player.
- Do not insult other players.
- Respect others' opinions - if you disagree, don't turn it into an argument. Get over it and walk away.
- Do not bring outside problems onto CraftBlock. We will not accept these as excuses if you break a rule.
- Be polite to the Mods. They have a very stressful job and they give up their time for free. Please do not harass them if you don't immediately get a response - they're often dealing with several things at once.
- Do not beg for blocks/items. Work for them!
XenCarta PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM